- Two Double Bedrooms
- Ground Floor Apartment
- Water views
- Westerly Facing Terrace
- En-Suite To Main Bedroom
- Built-In Wardrobes to Main Bedroom
- Allocated Parking Space
- Integrated Appliances
- Help To Buy Scheme Available
- NHBC Warranty
Lye House is a light and airy building standing adjacent to the outer basin within Quadrant Wharf the next phase at Millbay, Plymouth's Coastal Quarter. Plot 2.02 is a two bedroom ground floor apartment with a fantastic westerly terrace with water views towards Drake's Island and across Millbay's outer basin along with an allocated parking space.
ACCOMMODATION From the ground floor communal entrance and lobby, door leads through to further lobby. The apartment front door leads into hallway with engineered oak flooring, a single cupboard suitable for storage and a double cupboard housing the heat exchange unit and washer/dryer. Doors leading through to:
Open plan living room with U-Shaped kitchen to the rear with integrated appliances to include, fridge/freezer, induction hob, fan oven, dishwasher, finished with a contrasting worktop. French door leads out onto the westerly covered terrace with water views towards Drake's Island and the Millbay outer basin.
Both bedrooms are double rooms with westerly facing windows, the main bedroom is fitted with built-in wardrobes and an en-suite shower room.
The bathroom has tiled flooring along with Porcelanosa sanitaryware comprising floor mounted WC with dual flush plate, concealed cistern and soft close seat, wash hand basin with Hansgrohe mixer tap, panelled bath with thermostatic mixer shower, glass shower screen and full height tiling to walls around bath. Oak coloured laminate vanity unit with inset mirror, shelving and shaver socket. Chrome finish electric heated towel rail.
OUTSIDE This property benefits from a westerly facing terrace with water views and an allocated parking space.
TENURE & SERVICES Tenure: Leasehold 250 years from 22nd December 2006.
Services: Mains Water, Electric and Drainage.
Service Charge: £1600.03 per annum.
Ground Rent: £250 per annum.
Agents Note: Some internal photographs are of Lye House and Aqua House Show Homes.
HELP TO BUY SCHEME HOW IT WORKS 1) Buyers must provide a deposit of a minimum of 5% of the full purchase price.
2) On Help to Buy South West the Government will lend you up to 20% of the value of a property in the form of an equity loan. The loan itself is repayable after 25 years, or on the sale of the property if earlier.
3) You then need to secure up to a 75% mortgage from a bank or building society.
4) Equity loans are available to first time buyers as well as homeowners looking to move.
5) The maximum you can borrow from Help to Buy in England is £120,000 (and up to £240,000 for London). There is no minimum amount.
6) For the first five years of Help to Buy home ownership you will pay an initial monthly management fee of £1. This continues until the loan is repaid. After five years you will be required to pay an interest fee of 1.75% of the amount of your Help to Buy shared equity loan at the time you purchased your property, rising each year after that by the increase (if any) in the Retail Prices Index (RPI) plus 1%.
Purchase price: £