- New Build
- High Specification Throughout
- Countryside Views
- Five Bedrooms
- Four Bathrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Double Garage
- Gated Development
- Automated Home System
- Air Source Heating
Mulberry House is one of just four luxury properties on a gated development. Its an excellent example of a beautiful oak weather boarded five bedroomed new home that has been thoughtfully designed to sit perfectly within the surrounding Warwickshire countryside. Situated on Langley Road a quiet lane renowned for its premium properties, located on the edge of the covetable village of Claverdon.
Introduction - Mulberry House is an extremely impressive five bedroom detached executive home, with finishes sourced from the quality suppliers (please see specification list for more details). The property has been designed with the modern family in mind, with home automation provided by Control 4 and energy provided from Mitsubishi Ecodan air source. The property is finished in gentle muted tones throughout, providing a sense of calm. As soon as you arrive at the property you instantly recognise that the developer has an excellent eye for detail and know that you won't be disappointed. Mulberry House has just been released and is now available for viewing.
Ground Floor - The flagstone pathway that approaches the house is flanked by Lavender, upon entering, the generous entrance hall is welcoming and filled with natural light, the ceramic oak floor tiles are from Porcelanosa they continue into the downstairs cloakroom with fittings from Porcelanosa and provides access to the communications room.
Leading off the hallway to the left through a set of double glazed and oak doors is the generous sitting room with a pair of French doors which open onto the terrace to the rear, one of the features of the room is the contemporary log burner from Stovax and a recess for a wall mounted television, with integrated ceiling speakers. On the opposite side of the hallway, through double oak doors is the living room, with windows overlooking the front and side of the property, this room has been designed to be used as a cinema room if you should require doing so with integrated speakers. The kitchen/ family/ dining room provides an excellent space, to come together. The sleek kitchen is designed by Siematic with a large island and cabinetry finished in Graphite Grey and Java Oak with Caesar Stone surfaces, the a Blanco sink complete with a Quooker tap, Siemens ovens, fridge and freezer, a Capela wine cooler and a Bora induction hob, with a built in extractor fan. The large ultraline sliding doors lead out onto the terrace and gardens beyond, the perfect place for alfresco dining. Leading off the kitchen is a utility/boot room with a door leading onto the garden.
First Floor - The oak staircase rises to the first floor and a galleried landing. The master suite has a beautiful bay window overlooking the lane and the fields beyond, perfect for sitting in and enjoying a book or just watching the world go by. There is a walk in wardrobe, finished in oak effect cabinetry, which leads through to the full ensuite bathroom, the master bedroom also benefits from integrated speakers. Bedroom two has dual aspects windows, a full ensuite and built in painted wooden panelled wardrobes. Bedroom three has an ensuite bathroom and built in built in painted wooden panelled wardrobes. Bedroom four is triple aspect double bedroom which shares a bathroom with bedroom five, which could be used as a study, nursery or single bedroom. There is a large walk in storage cupboard which is shelved. The first floor has concrete floors, is carpeted throughout has zoned underfloor heating. All bathroom's tiles and fittings are from Porcelanosa.
Outside - Outside there is an ample driveway for multiple cars and a large double garage with electric doors and a side door that leads into the rear garden. The garden has a large terrace, as well as a lawned garden. The garden is partially walled as well as having mature hedging and contemporary fencing with a gate providing access to the driveway. There is outside lighting to provide an ambience in the evening.
Location - Claverdon is a beautiful village with a church, primary school, park, nursery, village shop and a selection of village pubs. Henley in Arden is close by and provides more amenities including dentist, doctors, sports facilities, a range of shops and restaurants, a primary and a high school. The larger towns of Stratford upon Avon, Warwick and Leamington are a 20 minute drive. The M40 motorway is 15 minutes away providing easy access to London and Birmingham and beyond. the railway network is within easy reach and Birmingham Airport.is a 30 minute drive. Close by is also an excellent a range of Grammar and Private schools.
Specification - SPECIFICATION
- Control 4 Automatic Lights to Master Bedroom/Landing/Hall/Sitting/Family & Kitchen
- Network & WIFI system
- Audio system
- TV system
- Access Control System
- Siematic Designed Kitchen in Graphite Grey & Java Oak
- Siemens iQ700 Fan Assisted Oven
- Siemens iQ Compact Oven with Microwave
- Capele Wine Cooler
- Siemens Tall Fridge
- Tall Freezer with ice cube maker
- Siemens Integrated dishwasher
- Bora Induction hob (built in extractor)
- Quooker Hot Tap with flexi hose
- Undermounted Blanco Sinks
- Caesar Stone 20mm work tops
BATHROOMS / EN SUITES
- All Porcelanosa sanitaryware & bathroom furniture
- Porcelanosa tiling
- Porcelanosa Chrome towel radiators
- Illuminated mirrors/heated mirrors
- Master ensuite - heated bespoke mirror
- Solid concrete floors throughout
- Underfloor heating to ground & first floors
- Brushed chrome switches/sockets throughout
- LED lighting throughout
- ECODAN Mitsubishi Air Source Supply for heating & hot water
- 300 litre hot water cylinder
- Mains Operated smoke alarms & CO2 detector
- Bespoke staircase with oak handrail & newels
- Stovax Log burner - Studio 3
- JB Kind Oak 44mm thick doors throughout
- Contemporary brushed chrome hardware.
- Porcelanosa floor tiling to entrance hall/kitchen/boot room/ground floor wc
- Carpet to Sitting & Family room & staircase
- Oak cladding
- Warwickshire Clay roof tiles
- Hardwood painted windows
- Ultraline sliding doors
- Electrically operated entrance gates
- External lighting including. security lights
- Landscaped gardens using London Stone patio slabs
- Personalised parcel box
- Rainwater butt
- Security system linked to garage with RISCO fobs and APP provision
- 10 year Building Warranty
Purchase price: £