- Stunning new beachside homes perfect for that coastal retreat
- Just minutes walk from the superb golden sand beaches and local amenities
- Views of the sea or the surrounding countryside
- Ideal as a high quality
- low maintenance permanent home or luxury holiday home investment
- Excellent income earning potential with in-house lettings management service
- Range of on-site facilities including a swimming pool
- wellness suite and spa
- restaurant and concierge services
- All apartments have there own terrace/balcony
Stunning new beachside homes perfect for that coastal retreat
Just minutes walk from the superb golden sand beaches and local amenities
Views of the sea or the surrounding countryside
Ideal as a high quality, low maintenance permanent home or luxury holiday home investment
Excellent income earning potential with in-house lettings management service
Range of on-site facilities including a swimming pool, wellness suite and spa, restaurant and concierge services
All apartments have there own terrace/balcony
Secure covered car parking with allocated space
Passenger lifts to all floors
Delightful landsacped communal courtyards and walk ways
A newly built 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom second floor apartment of approximately 68m2 (732ft2) with a privately owned terrace.
An exclusive collection of stunning, open-market apartments only minutes from the multi-award winning beach. Whether as a holiday home to share with family and friends, a lucrative investment property, or as your very own coastal residence, Byron has something for everyone.
The development is now complete and a range of 2, 3, and 4 bedroom apartments are available to purchase and ready for immediate occupation!
Luxury home from home
Set within landscaped courtyards and walkways, and benefiting from secure underground parking, a rare commodity in Woolacombe; this impressive collection of apartments is artfully divided into five premium buildings. Each building has its own unique style and is named after a local surfing beach.
Byron comprises a range of one, two, three, and four bedroom apartments, all of which have their own private outside space such as a balcony, patio, or terrace. Many of the apartments also benefit from enviable views across Woolacombe Bay out to sea or of the surrounding hills and countryside.
KITCHEN AND UTILITY ROOM
Fully fitted, custom designed kitchens with AEG
• Stainless steel single/multifunction oven.
• Touch control ceramic hob.
• Extractor hood.
• A-rated fridge/freezer.
• A-rated dishwasher.
• Plumbing for washing machine or combined washer dryer.
• Quartz stone worktop.
• Stainless steel sink with chrome mono bloc mixer tap.
• Amtico plank flooring.
BATHROOM AND EN SUITES
• Duravit bathroom suite with bath in white with glass screen for over bath shower.
• Vanity base drawer to wash hand basin in en suites.
• Glass shower enclosure.
• Chrome Vado taps and shower fittings.
• Complementary Porcelanosa floor and wall tiling.
• Extractor fans to bathrooms and en suites linked to 'whole house' ventilation system.
• Mirror, shaver socket, and down lighters.
• Electric heated towel rails.
JOINERY AND DECORATION
• White painted, silk finish architraves and skirting boards.
• Contemporary doors.
• Satin stainless steel ironmongery.
• Carpeted stairs with painted timber balustrade.
• Composite powder coated aluminium and timber double-glazed windows.
• Built in wardrobes in all bedrooms.
• Smooth finish Dulux painted walls and ceilings.
• Walls to bathrooms, en suites, and WCs painted Dulux eggshell paint (where not tiled).
• Low energy down lighters to kitchens, bathrooms, and en suites.
• TV and telephone cable in living rooms and master bedrooms.
• Electric panel heaters.
• Electric hot water cylinders.
PEACE OF MIND
• Mains operated smoke alarm with auxiliary battery.
• Low energy security lighting to outside areas.
• Satin stainless steel ironmongery to external doors with 5 lever locking system.
• Secure, underground parking.
• Balcony, roof terrace, or patio area to all apartments.
• Paving slabs to patios leading to landscaped communal gardens with footpaths.
A multi-award winning seaside village on the glorious coast of North Devon, an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty; Woolacombe is a popular destination for family holidays, weekend breaks, and surfing. A lively village with a good selection of bars, restaurants, and shops; Woolacombe enjoys a friendly and relaxed atmosphere making it popular all year round.
Life's a beach
Woolacombe beach has continuously been recognised as one of the best beaches in Europe. Voted as the fourth Best Beach in the UK on TripAdvisor for 2019 and previously the Best Beach twice in recent years! Woolacombe also holds the 'England for Excellence Gold Award' for best family resort and was voted the Best British Beach in the Mail On Sunday.
This three-mile long stretch of golden sand lies between the local landmarks of Morte Point and Baggy Point, and is renowned for its cleanliness, water quality, and facilities. Life guards ensure safe family swimming during the summer months. Surfers come from all over the country to enjoy the great waves and clean water.
North Devon offers some of the best surf spots in the country, so whether you're an experienced surfer or keen to try it out for the first time there's something here for everyone. Woolacombe offers an array of surf schools, wetsuit and board hire & sales, as well as all the associated surf culture clothing and retail brands. For those with your own boards, Byron offers secure storage on site as well as wash facilities.
In and around
If you fancy a change, Byron is in easy reach of three more amazing beaches. Putsborough,
Barricane, and Coombesgate Beach (which can also be reached from Barricane when the tide is out) are great alternatives. Barricane, or Shell Beach as it is known locally, has a small beach cafe serving homemade Sri-Lankan curries. Visitors take rugs and cushions, chilled beer or wine, and enjoy watching the sunset. It's very popular, so get there early and remember to take a bottle!
Laid back village life
In Woolacombe village you'll find an eclectic range of boutique, cafes, bars, and places to eat as well as the more practical shops such as a chemist and general store.
There's so much more to do...
Life's not just a beach – there's more to do than you'll have time for in one visit, which is perfect,
because owning a Byron apartment means you will be able to come back time and time again.
• Spectacular coastal and country walks.
• Links golf course.
• Horse riding.
• Zip wire and adventure parks.
• Swimming pools.
• Cycle the Tarka trail.
• Castles and stately homes.
• Gardens and sculpture parks.
• Theatres, cinemas, and museums.
Be part of the club
As an owner of a Byron apartment you will benefit from exclusive and unlimited access to our amazing leisure complex including:
• Wellness suite - for the ultimate in relaxation, book yourself in for a massage treatment and really get that holiday started.
• Heated indoor pool - help trim up that holiday excess or just keep the kids happy.
• Gym - keep the mind and body in shape in our modern equipped gym, with state of the art resistance machines and free weights.
• Sauna - after all that, detox and de-stress!
Brundle's Bar & Restaurant
Situated on the ground floor at Byron and overlooking the village with stunning bay views, Brundle's Bar & Restaurant is a vibrant and exciting place to relax. Enjoy breakfast, lunch, or dinner with your family and friends in the main restaurant, or treat yourself to the full kitchen experience at the Chef's Table.
Proprietor and Head Chef Graham Brundle has worked in many leading hotels including The Selfridge, The Ritz, The Conrad, Saunton Sands, and Grand Hotel Europe. He has also worked for the Jordanian Royal Family and managed resorts in the Maldives, Koh Samui, and even Richard Branson's Necker Island.
Most people will know him as a local Ilfracombe boy, surfing in and around the Woolacombe area since he was 11. If he's not in the kitchen, you can probably find him in the water.
All part of the service
All Byron residents have priority entrance and booking at Brundle's as well as access to exclusive services and promotions. Brundle's offers the quality and service of restaurant dining delivered straight to your door.
Whether you're organising a party, planning your arrival, or just want to order a light meal, Suite Services provides all the options you need. Brundle's Breakfast and All Day Dining Menu is available for delivery to all Byron residents, alongside a range of welcome packages to help make those first 24 hours a little easier. Tailored packages can be provided for special events and parties.
From dawn to dusk
Relax in the raised bar with a cocktail or a pint and sample the extensive bar menu with tasting plates and small meals from around the world. In the warmer months you can lounge on the choice of terraces with a coffee or a glass of wine whilst taking in the fantastic views and atmosphere.
Whether it's for your family holiday or as part of your investment property portfolio, Byron provides for every eventuality; from the superb all-day restaurant, swimming pool and rainy day games room, to relaxing spa treatments, we've given thought to your every comfort.
EXCLUSIVE FOR RESIDENTS AND GUESTS
• Swimming pool.
• Beauty treatment room.
• Games room.
• Surf showers.
• Secure storage for surfboards and bicycles.
The delicious on site restaurant provides the same quality menu and refreshments to all apartments.
• Restaurant cook chilled/frozen dishes and other provisions available to order in advance.
• Coffee and snacks in the reception area.
• Cookery classes and demonstrations (off season).
• Special events exclusive to guests, such as weekly barbecues in the main courtyard.
• Night porter/night security.
• Luggage assistance.
• Introduction to apartment facilities and controls.
• Linen service.
Applicants are advised to proceed from our offices in a westerly direction heading out of town on the A361 sign post Barnstaple. At Mullacott Cross roundabout take the right hand exit sign post Woolacombe & Mortehoe and follow along this road for approximately 4 miles into the centre of the village. Upon entering the village, proceed down the hill towards the sea front. Byron will be found on the right hand side on the corner of Beach Road and Sandy Lane.